Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Eleanora

Here comes a very well intentioned, long overdue return.  We'll see how this goes....

My first nap time blog update.  Nap time because since last writing we are now not two and a dog, but three and a dog.  Eleanora ('little E' as she is becoming affectionately known as via quick text) arrived safe and well at Christmas time.  Rewind 3 months and I was going through the following transformation:

 Fast forward 3 months and we are here:



Having recently started spending a lot more time looking at blogs and reading inspirational musings on anything and everything from spirituality to baby products, cooking to cleaning and how to 'fly' with a baby (topical for an upcoming adventure), I find myself re-inspired to share my own musings.  It is very possible this will last a week.

I hope to start with a reflection on the first few weeks of life with little E and then who knows where we'll go.  At the very least, you will see photos... and photos, and a picture is worth a thousand words right?


1 comment:

  1. Oh I LOVE the bump!! We need to swap pregnancy stories. :) Eleanora is so precious! But HOW is it possible that we spent so much time growing them and they end up looking just like their Daddy?!

    ReplyDelete